» Thank you for your interest in joining NEBC
NEBC offers many benefits to its members, whether new prospective racers, or old hands. The following list covers the highlights:
- Teams from Junior to Grand Masters, beginners to advanced, to train, race, and develop with. Teammates and team resources readily available to coordinate and focus training, racing programs, and carpooling.
- Skills clinics in various disciplines—(crit racing, hill climbing, sprinting, cyclocross).
- Professional, team-oriented coaching periodically throughout the season.
- A weekly menu of training rides designed to build strength (Wednesday hill climb), endurance (Wednesday time trial), camaraderie (Saturday group rides), and to promote recovery from a weekend’s worth of stressful racing (Monday spinning).
- Dozens of teamates of varying abilities and experience levels to train with.
- Substantial discounts on most merchandise at the Cycle Loft and Pedal Power.
- Team clothing from Suarez provided at dealer cost.
- Discounted entry fees for the Charlie Baker Time Trial.
- Race Reimbursement Program—Partial refund of race costs for folks who race regularly, and perform a modicum of club volunteering.
- Access to chat lists where experts know the answer to even the most obscure questions about training, nutrition, technique, equipment, and the rules of racing.
- NEBC places special emphasis on junior and women’s programs, fielding one of the largest, most eclectic women’s Clubs in the nation, with members ranging in age from 9 to 65 and racing experience from beginner to World Champion.
For more info on the Club, browse through our web site and be sure to visit the NEBC History and Philosophy page, and the list of NEBC news archives. Or send us a note at info@NortheastBicycleClub.org .
You can also join us for the monthly club meeting, held at the Burlington Public Library.
How much does it cost?
Adult Single Membership- $35.
Junior Membership (17 and under)- $10
Family Membership- $20 for each additional member
Race Reimbursement Program- FREE
How do I Join?
To start the process, please fill out our online membership application.
After you have submitted the application, you will be presented with payment instructions. The club now accepts payment by personal check, or online via PayPal.